Are you a resident of Southern California and on a quest for a new air conditioning unit?
Investing in a new air conditioner isn’t as simple a task as it may sound. With so many HVAC options available today, it’s no wonder that homeowners in California are struggling to find new ways to beat the heat.
Air conditioner installation isn’t only about keeping the home cool during the scorching summer heat. Homeowners today want home cooling that improves indoor air quality, is powered using solar energy, reduces their carbon footprint, and doesn’t lead to a drastic increase in monthly energy costs.
Questions to ask when buying a new Air Conditioning Unit
Homeowners from Los Angeles to Laguna Beach, Ojai to San Bernardino should all be asking themselves a series of questions before committing to a specific heating and air conditioning unit:
What size AC unit should I have?
- It depends on the size of your home. The larger your home, the most significant an AC unit you will require.
How efficient is a new AC unit?
- By investing in a high-quality AC unit from the start, homeowners will find their system will last longer and have greater effectiveness over time.
What is the latest/best technology?
- Efficiency, efficiency, efficiency! An AC unit that effectively cools your home without driving up costs.
How long will installing an AC unit take?
- The time it takes to install a new AC unit depends on the size of the system. The larger the system, the longer installation may take, sometimes up to several days.
Who will perform air conditioner installation?
- Treeium works with a dedicated, professional, and certified HVAC installation team that will ensure AC unit installation is safe and secure.
Should I pay more for better air quality?
- In short, yes! Better air quality leads to better health for you and your family! Learn more about indoor air quality here.
How much does an AC and AC installation cost?
- The cost of air conditioner installation depends on the specific system you purchase, as well as home cooling requirements and whether or not you choose a unit powered by solar.
As with any home remodeling project, investing in a new AC unit and air conditioner installation is an important purchase. Homeowners must make sure they are investing in an efficient system that can meet specific cooling requirements unique to your home.
To learn more about air conditioning and solar energy, contact us at 855-833-8733.
Posted April 14, 2020
by Treeium Inc..